Sunday, July 29, 2012

First post . . . or is it?

(insert cackling.)  Or not, whatever.  So, I had this little blog for a long time on blogspot but it was attached to a hotmail account that was hacked.  So, after my mom called me up to ask me why I was sending her links to penis enhancing products (interesting conversation: "Steven, is there something you think I should know?") I cancelled that email and moved to a gmail account.  But since I also have a school email address I decided that I really didn't need so much web real-estate and consolidated everything there.  Unfortunately, blogspot won't link to that address because it was tied to an already existent Google+ account.  Or something like that.  To be honest, I didn't read the fine print very close.  Long story short, I decided I might as well create a brand new account, with content that reflects my current life, aspirations . . . those sorts of things.  To that end, I give you the brand new (but not terribly improved) blog featuring me and my blogginess.

No comments:

Post a Comment