Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Memory of Light . . . Or, Has It Really Been 22 Years?

The final installment of the Wheel of Time is set to be released early January 2013.  I'm astonished it's been so long.  Wheel of Time has been a part of my life literally as long as I can remember.  I remember seeing it on shelves as a child and marveling at it's length, and remember picking it up for the first time fresh off the high from Tad William's "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn" series.  It is astonishing to see the series come to an end.

Here's a perspective from Brandon Sanderson, Harriet McDougal, Patrick Rothfuss and Tom Dougherty.  With special guest appearance from Jason Denzel or Dragonmount.com.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm... i wonder if I can read all prior books before the release...

    ReplyDelete