Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Update

I forgot to post what I'm up to, so here I'll remedy that. 

First on the agenda: I voted.  We have voting by mail here in Oregon and I took full advantage of that to get my ballot in early. 

Second: School.  I have a lot of papers heaped on me this week and next and I'm not looking forward to the late-night writing sessions. 

Third: Gotta write some stories.  I've been working on things for class; they're really outside my comfort zone but I think they're helping me see story-telling in a different light. 

Fourth?  Not sure there's anything else on my plate, but if I think of it I'll let you know. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Plate?  November?  How could I have forgotten!  Thanksgiving is what's on my plate and a whole heaping pile of it at that.  I'm looking forward to getting away from college food and chowing down on my mom's pumpkin pie (or Costco's, whichever the case may be this year). 

What have you got planned?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment