Monday, October 8, 2012

Star Trek Into Darkness Teasers . . . Team Coco


 So after that gaffe with Karl Urban leaking the antagonist for the upcoming Star Trek 2, J.J. and team have commenced a wild teaser campaign that culminated a few nights ago with J.J. Abrams unveiling some footage from the movie on Conan.  Unfortunately, it consisted entirely of only three frames from the movie.  Yep, that's the totality of it up at the top.  It's Spock.  In a volcano.  In a crazy suit.  Here's the entire Conan clip:




Thanks to Tor.com for the heads-up.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when Conan stood up clapping. That was brilliant. "I don't know. Spock seems different to me now. I think I liked classic Spock better than on fire Spock."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conan is, and always will be, my favorite comedian. He's the only one I find funny. But yeah, hilarious. The first time I watched this I think I blinked when they showed the frames and I missed the whole thing so I had to rewind to watch again. But, man, am I looking forward to this movie.

      Delete