Wednesday, August 29, 2012

H+ Update

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/News/311420,new-web-series-h-is-essential-sci-fi-viewing.aspx
I'm going to revise my initial review.  The initial offering by Bryan Singer and Warner Bros. left me doubtful, but this latest batch (episodes 7, 8, and 9 if you're a subscriber to the channel) allayed many of my doubts.  Returning to characters introduced last week, we're treated to the unfolding menace of an H+ infiltration by hackers, the gradual worries of the populace as voiced by a younger Indian girl about to be fitted by H+ prior to her surrogacy for an English couple, and the desperate struggle to save the character we'd initially met in the first episode, whose H+ implant is killing him.

While I'm still worried they may not be able to pull this off, I'm a starting to become hopeful that it might be something worth watching.  In fact, I'd recommend you check out their YouTube page and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment